miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Letter of Complaint

Dear Director: 


I writing for a problem that my sister have, since watch the cartoons that local TV station transmite on the afternoon. Went my sister watched for first time this cartoons, she start to changes her attitude and she´s more aggressive with her friends and family

On the school, the teachers called to my mom, because the changes also affect in the class and breaks. In fact, the friends of my sister doesn´t play with my sister. The psychologist of school, recomended medicate my sister, but she have only 7 years old, and I think that is too young for used this type of "solutions".

I recommed to your TV station, tune the cartoons in another hour, because I watch it and in my opinion this program is not appropiate to children under-8. For prevent more problems with children, change the hour transmition of the cartoons. On the contrary we way be forced to take legal action.

I hope you indertand my point and I wait for your answer

Nicolas Calderon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario